Thursday 11 June 2009

I can't think straight

Last night i watched 'I Can't Think Straight'....amazing, truly. The story, script, acting, all added together make a film worth watching.
Its written by this woman



Shamim Sarif, a known out Lesbian writer, she wrote 'I Can't Think Straight' and also 'The Unseen World', and both stories started as a novel and then both turned into film with Shamim Sarif directing. They also both star this lovely lady



Lisa Ray, i think its far to say that shes another one of my celebrity crushes. PERFECT.

Another actresses starring in both films is Sheetal Sheth (below)


These two actress work really well together. And just so you want to see this movie, more than you already do, heres a image that is stuck in my mind



The story has made me want to start writing again, and ill keep you posted with how my script is coming along :)

No comments:

Post a Comment