Sunday 14 June 2009

My Music



If you didnt know im a musician, if thats how you spell it LOL. I write all my own stuff, and cover songs sometimes. All of my stuff is recorded live, and no editing is done to them, so my songs arent always perfect. This is one of my songs;






My Website is www.myspace.com/sarahmargaretvardy, and i also have an album out.



On another note, my friend Harlee Howarth is a musician, her stuff is awesome, go go go add her too :) www.myspace.com/harleehowarthmusic



And now this man is a reason i write my stuff, hes the most amazing singer, song writer, guitarist, and hes the kindest person ever. He talks to all his myspace friends, and for a musician with as many friends as he has, thats good.





This is the link to his myspace; www.myspace.com/jaybrannan

No comments:

Post a Comment